Monday, May 24, 2010

*fzzt* Hey *crackle* Is Thing On?

Wireheads! Your attention please.

It has come to the attention of senior management at their oar stations and the editorial monkeys that there has not been much happening on this blog of late, other than the occasional sage ramblings of one Hebisner Feniktorod, a known degenerate peacenik and social malcontent.

There are going to be some fairly radical changes here within the next 30 days. I mean, screw it, am I a writer or not? And if so... then it is time to stop wallowing in lameness ... and ellipses and take this to the next level.

The potential for crashing, burning, humiliating defeat and the cratering of my already fragile self-esteem is truly high. But I don't seem to be doing anything else at the moment... so

Stand by to stand by, while we get ready to kick this pig!

mojo sends

1 comment:

Clipping Path Service said...

I m so glad to visit this blog.This blog is really so amazing