Tuesday, May 10, 2005

So I was checking out the New Ariania Huffington Blog, and I stumbled across a post by Jim Lampley, a sportswriter and TV journalists who works for the Networks. Now, typically, I despise all Television "journalists" , although my true burning hatred is reserved for local Television newscasters and the evil they do everday. But I like a few, and Lamps is one of them. He is a frequent guest on Jim Romes radio show, and is an erudite, articulate guest with a real take. My estimation of Lampley increased enormously with a blast on the Huffington blog about the theft of the election. Check out the whole thing. Here is a taste:
Karl Rove isn't capable of conceiving and executing such a grandiose crime? Wake up. They did it. The silence of traditional media on this subject is enough to establish their newfound bankruptcy. The revolution will have to start here. I challenge every other thinker at the Huffington Post: is there any greater imperative than to reverse this crime and reestablish democracy in America? Why the mass silence? Let's go to work with the circumstantial evidence, begin to narrow from the outside in, and find some witnesses who will turn. That's how they cracked Watergate. This is bigger, and I never dreamed I would say that in my baby boomer lifetime.

No comments: