Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm changing majors...

From Ta Nehsi Coates:

I was always a Warcraft\Total Annihilation\Dark Reign guy. Still this is teh awesome:

This course will go in-depth in the theory of how war is conducted within the confines of the game Starcraft. There will be lecture on various aspects of the game, from the viewpoint of pure theory to the more computational aspects of how exactly battles are conducted. Calculus and Differential Equations are highly recommended for full understanding of the course. Furthermore, the class will take the theoretical into the practical world by analyzing games and replays to reinforce decision-making skills and advanced Starcraft theory.

Props to my guildies (who shall remain anon!!) for sending this over.


the link was broken when I saw this, so I haven't seen where he got this from. But I'm clearly going to to have to change my major to StarCraft.

No comments: