Friday, September 01, 2006

Weird...

Look, I know I have probably already exhausted everyone's interest in this subject, but that hunky-he-man o' legal luv Glenn Greenwald has another interesting look at the fallout from the FauxNews "Kidnapping." [c.f. this post]

To wit, apparently, some of the warriors of the wasteland are howling for blood, because the season finale did not end with the beheading of either of our protagonists, but had them cowering like "chestless" (no shit, I'm not making this up) sissies. As such, Glenn goes on to bring us the spittle flecked bloviating of one David Warren over at Real Clear Politics

Look, here is the best part:
"And the two Fox journalists, whom I will not stoop to name, begged for their lives even though, in retrospect, their lives probably weren't in danger. . . . Men without chests, men without character, men who don't think twice."
Is it me, or is this a needlesly turgid and yet curious bit of spleen?

Now in light of my previously unsubstantiated bit of conspiracy theorizing that this was primarily a ham-handed attempt by FauxNews to inject a little Vitamin V into their WarNews® to arouse their flaccid ratings, I really have no current model to fit this latest development into it.

Just curious, that's all...

mojo sends

No comments: