Tuesday, May 16, 2006

That's Right! I Said It, I Said it!

Here is the Judicial Watch link to the "newly released" 9/11 security cam footage of Flight 77 allegedly hitting the Pentagon.

Look, I know I am flirting with a big glass of kool-aid here, but I will give a month's salary to anyone -- and I mean anyone -- who can look at that footage and honestly tell me this:

spplane

looks like a Boeing 757 zipping in from the far right to hit the building.

And while we're at it. This is all this newly released video shows. Nothing more than the frame by frame capture from the two parking lot cams.

My favorite part is this quote from Judicial Watch's chief bottle washer Tom Fitton:
"We fought hard to obtain this video because we felt that it was very important to complete the public record with respect to the terrorist attacks of September 11," said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. "Finally, we hope that this video will put to rest the conspiracy theories involving American Airlines Flight 77. As always, our prayers remain with all those who suffered as a result of those murderous attacks."
...says the guy who launched suit after suit during the 90s trying to prove that Bill Clinton was a murderous drug king pin, married to a blood crazed, power-mad, Vito Corleone wannabe, both of them running cocaine out of Arkansas to fund Communist insurgencies in Latin America for his secret Tri-Lat masters aboard the Bilderbergers space bunker in a polar orbit at L5.

This is the guy now telling me... "move along citizen, nothing to see here..." ...right then...

Look, I don't have an alternative explanation, all I'm saying is that there has been a full court press today to make sure that everyone everywhere believes that: 1. a Boeing 757 and nothing else could have hit the Pentagon on 9/11, 2. this new footage clearly resolves any lingering questions, and 3. anyone with any remaining question about the official story is a liar, crank or a sucker.

Hell yes, something is rotten in the state of Denmark...

mojo sends

No comments: