Sunday, October 01, 2006

I Find Your Lack of Piety Disturbing

This government's unremitting war against religious minorities continued unabated last week with the passage of the Veterans' Memorials, Boy Scouts, Public Seals, and Other Public Expressions of Religion Protection Act of 2006. The Senate has it now, and will probably hold on to it until right after the election.

This will prevent attorneys from recovering fees in Establishment Cause actions, in an open attempt to discourage such actions.

Note to my fellow legal professionals: You should be actively looking for these cases right now, clog the fscking courts with them and do it on a pro bono. This isn't just about religious minorities, this is legislating your right to make a living, this is just the first such law in a long line of these to come.

Note to my fellow Christians: We need to be up in arms about this. This law is a big step towards an establishment of religion. And if you think this a good thing... you go to hell! Do not, I repeat do not, come crying to me about religious persecution when they come for you (and they will, rest assured!). I will be too busy standing next to my friend s9 where you fscking people should have been all along!

mojo sends

No comments: